Medium and low-voltage technology
- Turnkey electrification of industrial plants
- Measurement and control systems for process systems
- Development and production of protective housings for transformer; conforming to PEHLA guidelines or tested to customer specifications
- Oil drip pans made of stainless steel, type tested
- Externally operated stationary housing
- For the extension of medium-voltage switchgear, transformers and low-voltage distribution
- For the extension of medium-voltage switchgear, transformer and low-voltage distribution
- Special housing made of sheet steel, aluminum or stainless steel according to customer specification
- Applications are for example drive transformers for ships, medium-voltage compensation equipment, “Strossenschränke” (special housing for medium-voltage switch gear), etc. ...
- For wind power plants ELBAG provides jet and safe systems * and optimized solutions for onshore and offshore use
- In the photovoltaic power plants our compact stations are often used in accessible and in accessible forms. Our special air-conditioning concepts and high-protection classes offer optimal solutions for extreme environmental conditions.
*Developed in conjunction with Starkstrom-Gerätebau GmbH, Regensburg